REGISTRATION IS CLOSING 15th MAY
The My Football Club system is open for registrations for the 2019 Season until 6.00pm on Wednesday the 15th of May.
All players (both New and Returning) are required to self-register online with the Football Federation of Australia (FFA). There is a new registration system in place this year, via the Play Football website. Please note that you no longer need your FFA number now to access the new Play Football system.
The first step is to create a Football Account, which will provide you with a simple way to access all of Football’s digital content. To create your Football Account please do the following:
- head to the following website:- https://www.ffa.com.au/football-account
- click on “Join Now”; select “Create Account” or “Already Have an Account?”
- After creating the Football Account, you will be asked to link any other profiles (previous registrations) which have used your email address; this way you will be able to register all of your children using the same Football Account.
- You can then Log In and register for the club.
- Go to https://www.playfootball.com.au and click on “Register Now”, and choose the age group for the player you want to register.
- In the “club finder” section, follow the prompts to find our club by typing in BEACHSIDE FOOTBALL CLUB
- Click on the club name, and then on the grey “Start My Registration” button on the bottom right of the page (no need to contact the club first!)
- Click on get started and enter your details.
- Click on the package you wish to purchase either:
- * Beachside FC Senior Registration Package 2019
- * Beachside FC Youth Registration Package 2019
Payment is to be made via Credit Card or Debit MasterCard or Debit VisaCard. Should you experience any difficulties please refer to the following cheat sheets https://support.playfootball.com.au/support/home
Registrar – Beachside FC