Tuesday, October 19

Fixtures & Results

Working with children requirements

All volunteers who are working with children under the age of 18 are required to apply for and be granted a Volunteer Working with Vulnerable People Licence. This is inexpensive and will give you three years coverage. To apply complete the on-line application form at https://www.cbos.tas.gov.au/

You will need to Register on-line with Football Federation Australia (FFA).